Monday 31 May 2010

The return of Mid year exams!

I just gotten back my report book. The grades reflected there were expected.
Eng-a1
math-a1
chi-b3
sci-b4
lit-a2
his-b4
geog-c5
home econs-b3
I only got 9th position in class.I aimed to be the top 5!!!
Btw are you guys satisfied with your results? I think i have room for improvement...Yet,half a year had drifted away.Awaiting for another half to come haizzzzzzz.
I am not going anywhere during the june holidays:( bored.. i just uploaded mixpod on my blog.It was nearly dead lol. BTW, have a happy June hols and goodluck!

Fullstop.

2 comments:

lw sis said...

Yo Bro,

Good effort so far! I hope you will stay motivated the rest of this year and live up to the name of PHSS! P.s. what's with the "fullstop." ??

Anonymous said...

cool blog!!!!Keep it up:)








From
Jacob.